Yes, subscribe me to the Competition, I have read the General terms an Conditions and agree.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
For competitions, organised by
Herth+Buss Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG (organiser)
Dieselstraße 2-4 | D-63150 Heusenstamm
Tel. +49 (0) 61 04/6 08-0
Conditions of entry and performance By entering the competition participants accept these entry conditions. Participation in competitions held by Herth+Buss GmbH & Co. KG (organiser) and their performance shall be governed by the following provisions.
1. The organiser of the competition is Herth+Buss GmbH & Co. KG.
2. The competition is open to all subscribers to the Herth+Buss newsletter who have reached the age of 18 years. Employees of Herth+Buss Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG and their family members are not eligible to enter. Each participant may only enter the competition once.
3. The competition starts on 21.03.19, and the deadline for entries is 07.04.19.
4. Entrants can participate in the competition by entering their e-mail address in the competition form by the deadline given for the competition, by accepting the entry conditions and by clicking on the “Send” button. Any entries received after the deadline will not be entered in the draw.
5. First prize is an AirClean (article number: 95921003 and 95923008) and a travel voucher worth 100.00 euros, which can be used at www.connexservice.com, valid until 31.12.2021. Five further prize winners will each receive a travel voucher worth 100.00 euros, which can be used at www.connexservice.com.
6. All data collected will be processed with regard for data protection and protected from misuse by third parties by means of technical and organisational measures.
7. Winners will be drawn from all entries received and then notified of their win and the procedure for handover of the prize by e-mail at the latest 14 days after the closing date for entries. Where an entrant fails to confirm acceptance of a prize within a period of 4 weeks, the entitlement to the prize shall be forfeited. Should the contact details given by entrants be incorrect (e.g. e-mail addresses), the organiser shall not be obliged to try to ascertain the correct addresses. Detriment ensuing from a failure to give correct contact details shall be to the disadvantage of entrants. The names of winners will not be published.
8. Herth+Buss shall be entitled to disqualify entrants or to exclude them from entering future competitions without stating its reasons for doing so. In particular where entrants breach the present entry conditions or disrupt and/or manipulate the competition procedure in any manner whatsoever, above all technical processes, or attempt to do so, and/or attempt to influence the outcome of the draw in any other unfair manner.
9. Entry and the chances of winning a prize are not dependent on the purchase of merchandise or on any request for services from Herth+Buss against payment or free of charge.
10. It is not possible to pay out winnings either in cash or in kind, or to exchange or assign same to other persons. It is possible for entrants to waive their prize. In this case their place will be taken by the next entrant in the order of precedence for winners.
11. A prize can also be subsequently withdrawn and/or reclaimed if it was obtained through manipulation or other violation of the applicable legislation, infringement of other statutory provisions or breach of the present entry conditions.
12. The organiser would like to point out that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or withdrawn due to external circumstances and constraints without any claims against the organiser thereby accruing to entrants. This may include technical problems, changes to rules or decisions.
13. The following exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply to the liability of the organiser in relation to damages, notwithstanding other statutory prerequisites for claims according to the present item 11. The organiser shall bear unlimited liability where damage was due to intent or gross negligence and in the event of damage ensuing from injury to life, limb or health. The organiser shall moreover be liable for slight negligence regarding a breach of major obligations whose infringement jeopardises attainment of the object of the contract, or for a breach of obligations on whose fulfilment proper execution of the competition depends and on whose observance the contracting parties regularly rely. In this case, however, the organiser shall be liable only for foreseeable damage that is typical of the contract. The organiser shall not be liable for slight negligence regarding a breach of obligations other than those specified above. The organiser shall not be liable for lost profit or indirect damage. Statutory warranty claims and entitlement to compensation, such as those existing under the Product Safety Act, shall remain unaffected by the limitation of liability. Where the liability of the organiser is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, business partners, representatives and agents of the organiser.
14. Any divergence from the present General Terms and Conditions of Business must be made in writing to take effect. This shall likewise apply as regards waiver of the requirement for the written form. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be or become invalid and/or unenforceable, the validity of the General Terms and Conditions of Business shall otherwise remain unaffected.