Welcome to the Herth+Buss company blog. Here, you can network with experts in the areas of vehicle electrics and wearing parts for Asian vehicle models. The comment function is intended to facilitate objective and purposeful discussions.
Tone and netiquette
- Your post should be constructive and relate to the topic of the respective discussion.
- Treat other users as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Always consider that you are dealing with real people and not virtual ones. Please formulate your arguments in an objective manner and refrain from ad hominem attacks.
- Insults, slurs, sexual innuendoes and sexist, racist or otherwise discriminatory statements are forbidden.
- Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Please substantiate your opinion – especially if you are contradicting other opinions.
- Please only submit comments in German or English.
- Refrain from misusing the section as an advertising space for websites, services or personal interests.
- Please pay attention to the rights of third parties, particularly copyright.
- Please do not publish any private information. If you use a real name, then please only use your own.
- If you have any questions, please contact our editorial team. Editorial hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
There is no entitlement to having your comments published. In the event that these guidelines are contravened, we reserve the right to edit, suspend or delete posts or comments, and to deactivate the comment function if necessary. Your e-mail address will not be published and is only saved in conjunction with the submitted comment. We reserve the right to exclude users from the platform if they regularly or consistently make comments which contravene these basic rules.
The comments on our blog posts solely reflect the opinions of individual readers. Herth+Buss Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the content.