- A/C Servicing made easy
- AirClean: Disinfecting A/C systems like a pro – Herth+Buss
- Auxiliary headlights, front lights etc. for trucks and vans
- Brake discs, pads and more.
- Car voltage transformers and inverters
- ClipFix® spacer from Poppe GmbH
- Crimping pliers: Everything relating to pliers and connectors – Herth+Buss
- Data Protection
- Defective connectors, trailer plugs etc. – our RepSolutions can help
- Diagnosis on demand – The ideal vehicle diagnostic device
- Distributor locator
- DSGVO – for applicants
- DSGVO – für Social-Media-Users
- GDPR – for suppliers
- Herth+Buss – The spare parts specialist!
- Hose clamps and other fastening parts
- Leak location made simple – SelectH2
- LED workshop lights and worklights
- Online catalogue
- Quick Start Guide – Diagnose on Demand (DoD)
- Release tools and connectors from the professionals
- Store Locator
- Thank you for registering DoD
- Trailer lighting and other lights
- Tyrepressuremonitoringsystem – AirGuard
- Vehicle assembly tool for the workshop
- Vehicle diagnostic device – our Inspector with VCI
- Vehicle measurement technology for all applications
- Vehicle plugs and more: Practical assortments from Herth+Buss
- Vehicle relays and switches
- When your jumper cables aren’t sufficient – our Reanimators
Posts by category
- Education + Careers
- Youth and trainee council (YTC)
- Sales Industry – A new challenge awaits
- Company Party Hawaii – Organized by our trainees
- Final exam to become a media specialist – The final hurdl
- Information security at Herth+Buss
- Girls Day 2019 – fun and exciting every time
- From temporary worker to team leader – My way at Herth+Buss
- Dual course of study with Herth+Buss – behind the scenes at the BA
- School pupils get a taste of working life on a visit to Herth+Buss
- Business Information Systems – My degree with Herth+Buss
- Parts & Service World – My first deployment after basic training
- Training for emergencies – High ropes garden in the warehouse
- My time supporting the Human Resources Department
- Apprentices trip 2018 – a leap into the unknown
- Mission accomplished! Training as a Wholesale and Foreign Trade Merchant
- Becoming a Media Business Administrator – Onwards and upwards
- Internal transfer at Herth+Buss – Malte talks about his career with a difference
- Team Elparts – The product management experts
- Trainee mentors – Making a new start easier
- Graduating from University
- Research+Development – From the workshop to the Office
- Time to head to the IAA! #traineeontour
- The price is right! – Herth+Buss pricing
- Trainee and student induction week 2017
- Practical experience in holiday jobs
- Gautschfest 2017 – things are about to get soggy!
- Studying in Durham – Our term abroad
- GVA Vehicle Parts Manager course 2017
- Girls Day 2017 at Herth+Buss
- Cooperative Education – Practical phase at Herth+Buss
- Herth+Buss at the Rodgau Education Fair
- Visiting our printing company Wilhelm Medienservice
- Training to be an instructor
- Graduation at the Rhein-Main University of Cooperative Education
- An overseas stay at New College
- Industry + More
- Manufacturer data monopoly: Will brand workshops soon be the only businesses that can repair vehicles?
- Despite inflation: Germans are still paying attention to product quality
- Why do electric cars actually need a 12-volt battery?
- Lots of light, less shade: More training contracts in the automotive industry
- Electric cars – and the matter of inspection
- The logistics work involved in the automotive industry is increasing despite the fall in new vehicle production
- Tyres for electric cars? It’s not a simple matter!
- Battery recycling: Used tyres for lithium-ion batteries
- Classic Porsche 911 from Singer: Better than the original
- Electric cars crash test: On supposed weaknesses and real risks
- ADAC test: The quality of materials and workmanship of the latest passenger car models is decreasing
- Could hydrogen save the combustion engine as a fuel?
- Thanks to e-fuels: Long live the combustion engine?
- The world’s first solar car: Marketing gag or model of the future
- Best equipped for e-mobility with NRGkick and wallboxes
- Independent workshops and Tesla: It’s complicated.
- The tyres of the future are sustainable
- All-season tyres are becoming increasingly popular – this is how automotive companies should respond
- DAT Report 2022: The most exciting facts for independent automotive workshops
- Digital damage assessment with artificial intelligence
- Caravans and mobile homes: New potential for workshops?
- Residual value of used electric vehicles: Data-based battery diagnostics provides security for used electric vehicles
- Chip shortage and new car delivery bottlenecks: Everything fine for independent vehicle workshops?
- Counting to be included in exhaust gas testing: Particle counting for diesel vehicles from 1/1/2023
- What you need to know about dashcams – and why they are becoming ever more interesting for automotive workshops
- “We want workshop business to boom”: Why Herth+Buss supports industry initiatives
- Compulsory break in the traffic jam – This is how much time commuters lose every year in traffic jams
- Changes in 2022 for vehicle operation and drivers
- Repairs to electric vehicles: That’s how expensive they really are
- Giving assisted start: The right way to do it!
- “Automotive health”: How modern assistance systems make driving more relaxed and healthy
- The highlights at Automechanika and IAA 2021
- Environmentally friendly drives: Are hydrogen combustion engines a viable alternative?
- Tree sap, salt and sand: How to get your car clean again after a holiday
- Survey: How do people drive in Germany – and what do drivers do secretly behind the wheel?
- Liquid is a thing of the past: Solid batteries are intended to help e-mobility achieve a breakthrough
- 30 speed limit in the city: Good idea or nonsense?
- On the road for the first time with a mobile home, camper or caravan? Preparation is half the job!
- Study: How the workshop business will change by 2030
- Fast, low-cost, climate neutral: How Elon Musk’s Hyperloop idea will revolutionize the transport industry
- Effective as of 1 May, 2021: What can the new EU tyre label do?
- Winter tyres in summer – not a good idea!
- Combustion engine on the out?
- The strangest court rulings in road traffic
- Biodegradable, without air and completely networked – that’s the tyres of the future
- The workshop of the future: Digitalization is also affecting automotive companies
- The workshop of the future: How augmented reality could help vehicle professionals
- The workshop of the future: How exoskeletons are helping the automotive workshop
- Job killer electric mobility?
- Starter batteries: What can the lithium iron phosphate battery do – and what can’t it do?
- Why start-stop systems require modern starter batteries
- The car battery: How does it work and what variants are there?
- Relaxed and safe through the winter: How drivers can practise for critical situations
- Do e-fuels save the combustion engine?
- Hydrogen: Energy source of the future?
- Hybrid passenger cars: The best of two worlds?
- That’s how quickly electric mobility is developing! Will the breakthrough come in 2024?
- Why we should not write off the diesel
- Family holiday with the car: But what if the car breaks down?
- OBD interface: How accessing vehicle data is getting more difficult for independent workshops
- Is the workshop sector coming through the Corona crisis unscathed?
- Always issues with refrigerants…
- Interview: How independent vehicle workshops are mastering the Corona crisis
- What are the consequences of the corona crisis on garages and drivers?
- Qualification for high-voltage work: This is how vehicle pros gear up for electric mobility
- New registrations in 2019 – what can we expect in 2020?
- Traffic jams – Germany is drowning
- How to identify a broken tyre
- Our highlights from the IAA 2019
- WERKSTATT DES VERTRAUENS – a seal of approval for vehicle workshops
- E-highway on the A5: Germany’s first test route for hybrid HGVs
- Cardata@once – a functional industry solution
- No helicopter needed: 5 tips for a safe way to school
- Off on a holiday road trip? Three alternatives to your own car!
- The fascination of Oldtimer and Youngtimer classic cars
- Car theft: Thieves love luxury marques
- How independent garages can gear up for electromobility
- Change in 2019 for garages and car drivers
- Roof box – What you gotta watch out for that!
- Aquaplaning – How to deal with it correctly
- The history of car brakes
- Connected cars and your rights to your own vehicle data
- Motorcade: What you ought to know!
- Women in the workshop #girlpower
- Workshops and warranty – authorised or independent?
- Marten attacks – And how to ward them off!
- Getting through the winter safely – Are you prepared?
- Changing to winter tyres – from October to Easter
- O zapft is! – Drinking alcohol when driving?
- Hot cars –an underestimated risk
- People + Business
- With a little help from the elves – the Christmas campaign at Herth+Buss
- European Data Protection Day
- Outgoing goods – the last instance in our flow of goods
- Goods receipt – The first stop for many newcomers
- Ludwig Erhard Prize (LEP) 2019 silver award
- Health & Safety at the workplace – What should I remember?
- Bye bye Borsigstrasse – A warehouse on the move
- Sharing is caring – for greater road safety
- Our own race car – From the StickRschmiede to the racing track
- “A mords Gaudi!” – The Herth+Buss company party 2018
- DKMS donation drive at Herth+Buss
- Automechanika 2018 – From planning to finished stand
- Lights. Camera. Action! – The new Herth+Buss corporate film
- China’s future strategies – The Expert Forum from the Chamber of Commerce pays Herth+Buss a visit
- Project: Warehouse extension – More space for even more products
- A trip into the past – 25 years at Herth+Buss
- Fit for the new year with Herth+Buss!
- Environmental management – Herth+Buss goes green
- The Frankfurt Marathon 2017 – The sports event through Frankfurt
- Our Workers’ Council – To guide and counsel!
- The company party 2017 – A different kind of tournament!
- Company anniversary – We’ve been on the Herth+Buss team for 10 years!
- A photographer’s visit to MMK Museum of Modern Art
- ISO Recertification 2017 – we’ve done it!
- Sponsorship of English lessons at the day nursery
- A look back at 24 years working for Herth+Buss
- More than one Sports event at Herth+Buss
- The Logistics Department barbecue
- A little Herth+Buss Easter greeting
- Fitness in the office with the R+D Team
- Carnival time at Herth+Buss!
- Workshop and Industry Forum 2017
- Herth+Buss Sales conference in Friedewald near Bad Hersfeld
- Herth+Buss christmas parties 2016
- Herth+Buss’ Christmas donation drive!
- 5 things I can’t do without – SelectH2
- Presenting the new Workshop Field Service van!
- TestCenter – Testing of units
- All new in May – A new exhibition stand for Herth+Buss
- Autofix Show on Cyprus
- Car check – All set for spring
- The new WAD buses have arrived!
- We want to be closer to workshops! – Our Workshop Advisory Board
- The perfect visit to the drive-in cinema
- Multi-purpose adhesive tape – A life-saver for summer holidays
- Heil & Sohn Festival 2018 – Our World Cup campaign
- Automechanika 2018 – We have a gleaming new look!
- New look for our website – interview with project manager
- The Herth+Buss Werkstatt-Buddies
- What’s in my Field Service van?
- Training courses at Herth+Buss – an interview with Werkstatt-Buddy and trainer, Jens
- “Profi Service Tage 2017” trade fair in Frankfurt
- It’s trade fair time! – PV LIVE! 2017
- The Herth+Buss Test Centre – small but nice!
- Field Service – The new beginning
- Internal training on our SelectH2
- The Matthies trade fair “TransTech 2017”
- Holidays – Ready to go!
- Driving through Austria in the Field Service-mobile
- drive! – The Herth+Buss company blog!
- Internal training by the TechTeam
- Training session at Martika Car Parts
- Get to know the Herth+Buss TechTeam!
- Technology + Products
- Starter batteries – testing, charging, bypassing and replacements
- Starter batteries – key information on how they work and the parameters
- Why the chassis check is so important for drivers and workshops
- Stops the dirt trap car – fight viruses, germs and bacteria with AirClean
- Diagnostics on demand – the innovative diagnostic solution
- Allergy sufferers breathe easy – tips for a fresh vehicle interior
- 6 workshop tips for perfect air conditioning service!
- Duty calls – our AirGuard 4.0 TPMS saviour
- Dr. CrankPrint – This tester not only checks the state of health
- Our versatile LEDsInno trailer lighting system: Brilliantly simple – simply brilliant
- Autumn time: The season of the bulbs begins
- Our new Velcro Tape – a true all-rounder!
- Herth+Buss fuses – innovative, reliable, with a large range
- 5 things I can’t do without – the 95980802 Reanimator
- 5 things I can’t do without – Flash CS120 95950005 battery charger
- 5 things I can’t do without – the 90942242 crimping pliers
- The Herth+Buss EPC app
- Current value-based repair and what clutch parts have to do with this
- RepSolutions and everything that goes with it
- Buddy BBQ – A whole new way to use Herth+Buss tools
- Brake calipers with electric park brakes – What to bear in mind during replacement
- Brake service: safety first!
- Insights into product management – First-to-Market
- LogiMAT 2019 – Intelligent-Efficient-Innovative
- The lighting product group in the spotlight
- LEDsInno – Step by step installation instruction
- Shock absorber replacement made easy
- Brake bleeding with the Herth+Buss bleeder unit
- Charge electric vehicles: quickly, safely, anywhere!
- The TU Darmstadt Dart Racing Team – From a blueprint to a finished racing car!
- RepPipe, RepVac and RepDPF repair solutions? – Our Tech Team explains all
- It couldn’t be easier – fast checking with the trailer test case
- The timing belt – Risks and side effects
- Our BDS-2 clearance light is revealed to the world
- Dart Racing – New team, new goals!
- Scuderia Mensa – 2017 draws to a close
- Warehouse tour part 2 – Onwards and upwards!
- AirGuard the “guardian of the air” – A new Marvel comic?
- Warehouse tour part one – What goes on in these halls
- Time to clear the air – Air quality sensors from the Elparts product range!
- A racing car is born – Scuderia Mensa
- New separating machine for Herth+Buss
- Scuderia Mensa – Mechatronic systems on the rise
- Parts Planning at Herth+Buss
- Scuderia Mensa – the competition begins!
- LogiMAT 2017 – Shaping change
- Market launch of the BDS-2 marker lamp
- Ignition coils – sparks are flying!
- Videos EN
- Robust coiled cables [meet highest quality requirements]
- Bluetooth-RDKS-Sensors for Tesla [pre-programmed & directly applicable]
- Creating IP69K connections with the cover caps for DT and DTM plug-in housings
- ❗️ Practical plug housing assortments for MAN and Mercedes
- Automotive electric cable for every purpose [extensive range from Herth+Buss]
- Automotive circuit breakers as an alternative to conventional fuses [extensive range]
- Bluetooth-RDKS-Sensors for Tesla [pre-programmed & directly applicable]
- Change cylinder head gasket [quick and easy]
- Simple troubleshooting with our TesTip test lead set
- Assemble individual motor vehicle fuse box
- Change timing belt with our practical tool
- Convert trailers to LED with our control units [simple and uncomplicated]
- Vehicle diagnosis via DoIP with diagnosis on demand
- Pressurise cooling system with our radiator pressure tester [safe and easy]
- Replacing the interior air filter [quick and easy]
- Change the V-ribbed belt with our special tool
- DIY – Camper conversion with Herth+Buss [uncomplicated and fast]
- Coding headlights with DoD [with BCI]
- Charging an electric car anywhere with NRGkick [mobile wallbox]
- Repair defective wiring harness with RepCab [simple and quick]
- Bleeding the brakes and changing the brake fluid [simple and confident]
- Diagnosis on Demand – Vehicle diagnosis with RMI [simple & convenient]
- Automated functions – Diagnosis on Demand [flexible usage]
- Retrofitting reversing lights quickly and easily – [with ECE R23 approval]
- Replacing faulty ignition coil connectors with RepCon [quick and easy]
- Creating connections with the DT and DTM plug-in system [strong and resilientt]
- How much do the services cost with Diagnosis on Demand? [in 4 steps to the price]
- RepSolutions – innovative automotive repair solutions [an overview]
- Creating a professional Superseal plug-in connection [application]
- Modern LED interior lighting for 12 V and 24 V [Functions and use]
- Professional and precise crimping of wire end ferrules [fast and uncomplicated]
- Choosing vehicle lighting with the right connection technology [advantages and disadvantages]
- CrankPrint – testing car battery, starter and alternator [fast and precisely]
- Convert trailer tail lights to LED [without control unit]
- The stripper – stripping and cutting wire professionally and without damage
- Processing solder and crimp connectors professionally [suitable tools and the right technique]
- MagCode Power System – for optimum charge retention and power supply [with magnet]
- Retrofit LED tail lights without control unit [for 12 V and 24 V with innovative technology]
- LED Side Marker Lights with 3 functions [for 12 V and 24 V]
- Quickly repair the thread of a stripped oil drain plug [Repair Kit Oil Drain Plug Thread]
- Integration of the VCI into a Wifi network – Diagnose on Demand (DoD 2.0) (Quick start instructions)
- Reset – Diagnose on Demand (Do.D 2.0) [Connecting to a new network]