FAQ – Perguntas e respostas
Onde posso adquirir produtos da HERTH+BUSS?
Se tiver interesse no nosso programa de produtos enquanto distribuidor, pode marcar uma reunião com o nosso serviço externo.
What are delivery times and availability levels like at Herth+Buss?
With our efficient and customer-orientated processes, we guarantee you a high level of supply reliability and availability for each product.
- 95% availability of our product range
- National: Express orders by 17:30,
- shipment by 08:00 the next morning*
- International: Deliveries possible within 48 hours
*France: Express orders by 18:00 or 17:00 (Friday), delivery by 12:00 noon the next day, deliveries in 2–4 hours for products which are in stock with regional partners.
I have a question about fitting parts or a problem with this, who can help me?
The Herth+Buss Tech Team will be happy to help you, particularly with queries regarding diagnosis systems and support for test units.
You can contact the Tech Team between 08:00 and 17:00 (CET), Monday to Friday, by telephone on +49 (0) 6104-608-250.
I would like to arrange a product consultation, who must I contact for this?
We will gladly advise you over the phone or visit your premises with our Field Service van. Our Workshop Field Service (WAD) will be happy to visit you within Germany and present a selection of items from our comprehensive product range to you. Arrange an appointment now.
I would like to return a product; what do I need to do?
In principle, the first point of contact for returns is the wholesaler from whom you purchased the product in question.
Are you a wholesaler who wishes to return something to us?
If so, please fill out our goods return form and send this to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The relevant member of staff at Herth+Buss will get in touch with you in due course.
The provisions below generally apply for all goods returned to Herth+Buss, with the following exceptions:
a. Incorrect delivery (wrong products delivered)
b. Incomplete delivery (quantity errors)
c. Delivery of outwardly damaged parts (damage in transit)
d. Delivery of a faulty part (warranty claim)
The following points apply to the exceptional cases listed above:
1. Complaints due to incorrect deliveries or quantity errors must be received
by us in writing immediately, or at the latest 10 days after receipt of the goods in question. The delivery shall be deemed to have been accepted if such complaints are not received within this period. The goods return form must be completed in full and enclosed with the consignment.
2. In the event of damage occurring in transit, our guidelines for processing such
claims shall apply.
3. In the event of warranty claims, the warranty guidelines shall be applied.
I have a claim to submit; what do I need to do?
In principle, the first point of contact for such claims is the wholesaler from whom you purchased the product in question.
Are you a wholesaler who wishes to submit a claim to us? If so, please fill out our warranty claim form and send this directly to Herth+Buss together with the affected part.
- • A fully completed copy of our warranty claim form is to be enclosed with every part submitted for a claim under warranty. If any important details are missing which cannot be verified by consulting the relevant paperwork or which do not correspond to the facts in question, the warranty claim will have to be rejected without any technical inspection.
- Paperwork or corrections submitted at a later point in time can no longer be considered.
- The warranty claim form must be submitted with the part concerned within 10 days of the damage occurring.
- Goods subject to complaints are to be sent to us.
- Costs incurred by removing and fitting parts will be reimbursed according to the specifications of the manufacturer and the German Automobile Trust (DAT) upon presentation of the original invoice from the date of the failure. Compensation for hourly rates will be made up to a sum of EUR 55.00 per hour. If the damage is repaired by the workshop that performed the initial fitting, the repair costs shall be settled upon presentation of a full breakdown of the relevant costs. The costs will then be credited exclusive of VAT. The invoice for the initial fitting must be presented.
- For parts with diagnostic capability, the error memory log for the date of the failure is required. When performing calculations for vehicle measurement, the measurement log for the date of the repair is to be enclosed.
- Any credit notes which have been issued in advance may be debited again in the event of a rejection by the manufacturer.
- Warranty claims expire 24 months after the date on the invoice for the supplied part.
- Costs for towing (to the nearest workshop/garage) will be reimbursed up to a value of EUR 100.00. The warranty states that, at our own discretion, we may repair the parts subject to the warranty claim or reimburse costs in the form of a credit note.
- The warranty shall be voided in the following cases:
- If the supplied item is altered by a third party or by fitting parts of third-party origin.
- If statutory fitting and handling specifications or those issued by ourselves or our suppliers are not observed.
- If the condition of the supplied item is due to normal wear and tear.
- If the defect can be traced back to improper installation/assembly, incorrect handling or inadequate maintenance.
- If the defect was already noticed at the time of purchase.
Inspecting starters and alternators
The expansion of the Herth+Buss TestCenter removes the need for external tests, which once again increases the speed with which the warranty can be processed. We now also have the option of creating diagrams/graphs and test reports for customers while the warranty is being processed to enable both partners to work together in a relationship based on certainty and trust.
My goods were damaged when they arrived; what do I need to do?
The following points must be observed when claims for damage in transit are processed for products supplied by Herth+Buss. If consignments are delivered by a parcel service or haulage company, claims for damage in transit are processed by Herth+Buss according to the following conditions:
Every consignment must be checked for intact packaging immediately after it is received; any outwardly visible damage is to be confirmed by the respective delivery agent (headlights and rear lights are to be unpacked immediately).
In all cases, damage sustained by the supplied parts in transit must be reported in writing within 10 days of receiving the consignment. Delayed or unreported claims for damage in transit cannot be recompensed!
To report damage, our goods return form is to be filled out completely and enclosed with the part that is the subject of the complaint together with a copy of the delivery slip.
I’m interested in a product training course
Where will the next training course take place?
Our wholesalers regularly hold training sessions for workshops, where one of our Field Service (WAD) employees conducts a training course on site for a specific subject. Your local wholesaler can provide information on the next training dates and topics.
Where can I register?
You can find out everything you need to know about our range of training courses in our training brochure or contact us email@example.com.
Will Herth+Buss supply me with high-quality original spare parts?
Absolutely; the optimisation of quality, whether for products or processes, is one of our highest priorities. For this reason, a universally practised total quality management process is the basis of all our work.
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and VDA 6.2, and verified in accordance with the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO). In addition, our risk management is performed according to ISO 9001. Our quality management process is rounded off by professional innovation management. In addition, almost all of our suppliers are also certified.
I would like to return packaging materials and workshop waste; what do I need to do?
We participate in the PARTSLIFE disposal solution scheme. Within the framework of the German Closed Substance Cycle and Waste Management Act, the Packaging Ordinance dictates that manufacturers and distributors of products are also responsible for disposing of the associated sales packaging. To this end, manufacturers and distributors must assume the costs incurred in doing so and produce evidence of the quantities which have actually been disposed of.
For additional information, please contact PARTSLIFE directly